Shareholders Web Portal
Designed to optimize shareholder convenience, the Web Registry grants real time access to investment and personal information.
- Details of shareholdings held in each Client Company
- Daily current value (N) of your investment in any of our Client Companies
- Transaction History
- Registration to this service will also avail shareholders access to our M-Register and E-Alert products.
How to Subscribe
Key requirements for this service include:
- An active GSM Number.
- Pay the access fee into our Union Bank of Nigeria Plc account with number: 0036298252 Union Bank Plc.
- Download a copy of the web portal registration form from the download section.
- Complete the form with the required information and return to the Head, Investors Relations, GTL Registrars 274, Murtala Muhammed Way, Yaba, Lagos. Attach a copy of the payment slip to the activation form upon submission.
- Activation SMS will be sent to you.
Fees: N1,000 per annum